Information Security Regulatory Compliance
Enable compliance through content services
In the increasingly complex regulatory environment, organizational compliance depends on the ongoing alignment of people, processes and technology. Hyland’s content services platform can help you achieve and maintain this alignment and enable your employees to focus on their jobs rather than worrying about compliance procedures.
Supporting your compliance program
Hyland equips your users and administrators with modern tools, automation and intelligence to reinforce your organization’s internal and externally-mandated data compliance policies:
- Records and retention management automates document retention, archival and defensible destruction
- Enterprise search supports data discovery and audits, and also enables you to monitor for and help eliminate sensitive information from non-compliant systems and repositories
- Electronic signatures enable secure and auditable document processing
- Case management standardizes data handling processes and provides visibility and accountability
- Customer communications management (CCM) automates the creation and distribution of required compliance communications to your customers and partners
- Policy distribution ensures your employees receive and acknowledge compliance policies
- External access to data and reports for auditors and regulators reduces disruption to your business
- Customizable reporting simplifies audits, helps you prove compliance and provides a comprehensive view of your data and transactions
If your industry has specialized compliance requirements, our industry experts can help you leverage best practices or tailor a solution to meet your needs. Here are just a few examples:
- Privacy compliance. If your organization has to comply with GDRP, CCPA or any of the other many privacy regulations, the Hyland platform can enhance your processes around data retention, records requests, customer notifications and more.
- Accessibility compliance. If your organization has to comply with Section 508, ADA, WCAG or other information accessibility guidelines or laws, you can choose Hyland with confidence. We take accessibility to heart when we design and test our solutions and offer multiple accessibility features from configurable interfaces to support for screen readers, keyboard navigation, shortcut keys and more. If you need more information on the accessibility of our products and solutions, we can provide our Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates (VPATs).