OnBase, Hyland’s flagship product, is a single enterprise information platform designed to manage your content, processes and cases. OnBase centralises your important business content in one secure location, and then delivers relevant information to you when you need it, wherever you are. Increase productivity, deliver excellent customer service and reduce risk across departments – or across your entire enterprise.
What if you could power a different way to work?
With OnBase's adaptable technology, processes can be simple and the right content is always at your fingertips
Empower your organisation to become more agile, efficient and effective with OnBase
OnBase provides a single platform for building content-enabled applications while complementing your other core business systems – delivering value for both your business units and IT department.
Explore the OnBase user experience
OnBase provides employees with a complete view of the information they need, when and where they need it. You'll see how OnBase:
- Automates processes and manages important business content
- Works with other applications to deliver information within familiar interfaces
- Enables employees to make better, quicker decisions
- Results in better customer service
customer retention rate
years enterprise experience
"The solution is easy to use and dramatically speeds up the turnaround of complete and incomplete contracts. In all, the solution has far exceeded our expectations."
"We created efficiencies, increased accuracy and lowered costs through structured processing. This allows us to continue to move quickly to provide great service to our members."
"There’s so much more to OnBase than making the documents electronic. The solution has provided so many opportunities for us, and the reporting mechanism has been fabulous."
"With OnBase, we moved from $14 million in unposted or unidentified cash to posting payments in under 48 hours of receipt."
- Hyland Named a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms [Press release]
- A shortage of tech workers led this company to start recruiting in middle school [CNN Business]
- Hyland and KeyBank Sign On as Presenting Sponsors of Blockland Solutions Conference in Cleveland [Press release]
- All Hyland news