Hyland named a leader in Omdia report on DAM market
Recognition reflects enterprise-wide approach to digital transformation
Hyland Nuxeo DAM should be on the short list of any organisation that is looking to “serve the entire enterprise,” according to the Omdia Universe report on the digital asset management (DAM) market.
We believe Hyland’s selection as a leader reflects the increased strength of our enterprise-wide solutions following the acquisition of the Nuxeo platform. Hyland is the only vendor with both CSP and DAM solutions mentioned in the report, which highlights our “extensive capabilities across all areas” of the business.
The report — Omdia Universe: Selecting a Digital Asset Management Solution, 2021–22 — also recognises our:
- • Ability to “serve the enterprise in its entirety and not just sales and marketing”
- Commitment to investing in DAM
- Multiple levels of AI capability — from common-use cases to business-specific instances
- Wide applicability in AI-powered search
- “Strong governance and security capabilities”
Organisations, as Omdia notes, are accelerating their digital transformation. That requires them to be more agile than ever and adapt to evolving conditions much faster.
Download a complimentary copy of the report to learn why Hyland’s forward-thinking approach to DAM earns such strong reviews from lead analysts.
Fill in the form to download!