Taking Government Online Fast – For Employees and Citizens
GovTech On-Demand Webinar
Today's new normal has required government agencies to immediately face a two-pronged challenge: getting their employees set up to work remotely and continue delivering services to the public with minimal disruption. Many agencies were already moving their most essential or citizen-facing services online, but now need to go digital with all of their processes -- quickly.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
- Initial steps you can take to put information, applications, other forms and workflow online
- Real-life examples of how agencies are taking action to virtualize their workforce and services
- How the steps you are taking now can be building blocks to full transformation down the road
- Kevin Albrecht, Senior Customer Advisor, Government & Higher Ed Sales, Hyland Software Inc.
- Paul Clanton, Senior Fellow, Center for Digital Government
- Patrick Moore — Moderator, Senior Fellow, Center for Digital Government
Fill in the form to view the webinar