OnBase, Hyland's content services platform, seamlessly integrates with Guidewire ClaimCenter, complementing and extending the Guidewire claims system experience, giving insurers a complete view of the customer, claim and process.
Claims adjusters face tremendous pressure in today’s high-cost, highly regulated claims environment. Providing instant access to the information they need to accurately investigate and settle a claim not only eases their burden, it lessens the risk of claims leakage.
Through the OnBase Accelerator for ClaimCenter, claims adjusters enjoy:
- Instant access to claims and policy documents from within their familiar ClaimCenter interface
- Reduced steps required to create activity records
- Freedom to perform higher value tasks
OnBase further streamlines the underwriting process by triggering activity records in Guidewire – indicating that OnBase has received and captured a motor vehicle report or reminding an underwriter to review a document at the time of policy renewal, for example. In addition, OnBase pulls key information from Guidewire to generate policy-related documents and personalise correspondence with clients, resulting in improved customer service and satisfaction.
More Guidewire ClaimCenter and OnBase benefits
Additional benefits of the OnBase Accelerator for Guidewire ClaimCenter include:
- Point-and-click configurable components provide out-of-the-box configuration with no coding or API programming
- An integration approach that allows customers to upgrade their Guidewire system independently of their OnBase upgrades, ensuring the connectors will work across the various versions of OnBase and ClaimCenter
- Robust, fault-tolerant messaging infrastructure