Employee Onboarding and Offboarding Solution
Create a seamless employee experience from the start
Create a seamless employee onboarding process
New employees need to be free to care about what matters most: doing the jobs they’ve been hired to do. But without a clear understanding of the HR tasks, documents and tools they need to swiftly move through onboarding, frustration builds, processes stall and information falls through the cracks.
A bad onboarding experience doesn’t just affect an employee’s first impressions of your company. It can leave your HR department and organisation exposed to security and compliance issues that can affect your profitability and your reputation.
Automating HR onboarding workflow processes increases visibility and centralizes information management. OnBase by Hyland is an employee onboarding solution that supports effective paperless onboarding and ultimately improves the service HR provides to new employees – ensuring they are ready for work on day one.
For HR departments, the OnBase solution for employee onboarding:
Provides a holistic view of all onboarding-related information in a single location
Enables staff to easily track the entire employee onboarding process and monitor tasks across departments
Integrates with HCM systems to ensure actions taken within the HCM initiate associated processes in OnBase
New employees need to feel comfortable and well-prepared to do their jobs. By completing the onboarding process efficiently and accurately, organisations:
Provide new employees with a positive first experience in their new jobs
Monitor the status of the onboarding process through each step
Better equip new staff with the tools they need to positively contribute to the company
And, with ShareBase by Hyland, you can easily and securely share employee onboarding checklists, forms and other documents with new employees to speed processing even further. The natural interaction between ShareBase and OnBase allows you to share relevant files automatically as part of the onboarding solution, regardless of whether employees have access to OnBase.
Reduce risk with consistent and trackable employee offboarding
Employee separation happens with all staff at some time. Whether through resignation or termination, it’s critical for HR staff to follow their organisation’s termination processes and complete everything on the employee offboarding checklist.
Using OnBase, HR staff can automate the management of the termination process, including:
- Ensuring employee offboarding checklist tasks are completed in a timely manner so systems and building access are removed
- Notify payroll with instructions about how to process final paychecks
- Give benefits staff instructions regarding what benefits will continue and for how long
For HR departments, the OnBase solution for employee offboarding also provides the capabilities to:
- Reduce risk by ensuring the separated employee no longer has access to the organisation’s applications, information and facilities
- Automate the entire offboarding process in one central location, including generating checklists, notifying departments of necessary tasks and providing HR with access to critical paperwork
- Improve the experience for the separated employee, including the use of automated notifications to provide real-time status updates
- Provide a seamless experience for HR staff by ensuring actions taken within the HCM initiate the associated processes in OnBase