Accelerate invoice processing
AP automation streamlines the manual processes that feed or rely on information from your SAP system. Leveraging intelligent capture, workflow automation and bidirectional data validation and exchange with SAP, Hyland speeds invoice processing by minimizing manual data entry, exceptions and errors.
- Brainware automatically extracts invoice data and delivers it to SAP, making it instantly available for processing.
- Using native SAP BAPI calls, the extracted data is validated against existing SAP databases, and SAP transactions are automatically updated with approved values to prepare for vouchering.
- Automated workflows route invoices for issue resolution, coding and approval, notifying key stakeholders along the way.
- With a built-in integration with SAP ArchiveLink, users can retrieve invoices, goods receipts, check images, vendor contracts and even historical correspondence directly from the SAP screen.
- Hyland’s SAP-certified integration with ArchiveLink supports the latest platforms including Fiori and S/4 Hana.
Increase visibility across AP processes
Hyland’s SAP integration provides unprecedented visibility and reporting capabilities across your AP processes. By centralizing access to relevant documents and data, staff are equipped to make faster and smarter operational and financial decisions.
- Real-time dashboards provide managers with insight into the current status of invoice processing, enabling them to identify bottlenecks and adjust workload distribution.
- All documentation is captured and stored on one system, allowing staff to surface the content they need directly from the SAP interface.
- Control is improved by leveraging well-defined approval hierarchies and tracking the complete approval history for each invoice. The solution ensures consistent record keeping and guarantees the right information is available to the right people.
Empower employees to work smarter
Relying on manual AP processes means staff spend an enormous amount of time searching for the payables documentation that they need. Hyland’s direct SAP integration allows SAP users to access supporting documents — like invoices, check images, vendor contracts and remittances — directly from the corresponding record in SAP.
- Eliminate the time-consuming search for information across multiple locations, file cabinets or network shares.
- Enable users to add and update information in SAP, schedule events and manage tasks alongside supporting documents.
- Provide staff with access to critical information from their preferred work environments (SAP, email, mobile device, etc.).
Ready to learn more? Contact us to find out how your organization can benefit by integrating Hyland’s AP Automation solution with SAP.