What's new in OnBase, Brainware and Content Composer
OnBase Foundation Enhancement Pack (EP) 4
The latest release of OnBase, Hyland’s enterprise information platform, delivers new and enhanced features to help organizations further their digital transformation efforts, increase business agility and empower a remote workforce via:
- A more intuitive and flexible user experience, including improved capability to interact with documents in our modernized viewing applications
- Enhanced capabilities for remote meetings, plus the ability to capture real-time comments from the public
- New mobile capabilities to empower a remote workforce, including a • modernized user experience for OnBase Mobile users, wherever they are
- Simplified upgrades, including faster OnBase upgrades — we’re talking seconds — and increased automation for easier access to new enhancements
- Easier building and adaptation of OnBase solutions for administrators, including enhanced document management APIs that make it easier to integrate solutions with core and extended applications
Visit the OnBase Foundation Community for more details and training resources.
Brainware Foundation EP1
With the first Foundation version of Brainware, Hyland’s intelligent capture platform, organizations will realize even more value from the tool’s powerful intelligent information capture capabilities. Additionally, they will find added toolsets that simplify security efforts and increase the ability to personalize their solutions. Here’s how we’re meeting your specific needs:
- Advanced OCR capabilities with Microsoft Azure Computer Vision, so you can extract handwritten and machine-printed text in a single pass with advanced OCR capabilities
- Simplified management of users and licenses in hosted and on-premises environments
- Usability improvements, so you can reclassify documents earlier in the capture process during document separation
- Enhanced security protocols like upgraded user access controls and password masking
Visit the Brainware Foundation Community for more details and training resources.
Content Composer Foundation EP2
In the newest release of Content Composer, Hyland’s customer communications management (CCM) product, organizations can leverage improvements that increase efficiency and enable staff to use the tools they are most comfortable with. That means:
- Single sign-on (SSO) for cloud and on-premises solutions to streamline the user experience
- Expanded web compatibility, including access to the modern Content Composer web interface on popular web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and EDGE
Visit the Content Composer Foundation Community for more details and training resources.