At Hyland, we’re committed to providing our customers with the most modern and feature-rich content services platform to support their digital transformation journeys.
That’s why we’re continuing to build on our Foundation versioning strategy and offering more frequent product releases. This means quicker access to new functionality and new solutions, and — best of all — the most secure, stable and enduring version of your software possible.
Most recently, we’ve enhanced some of our key content services offerings by expanding our intelligent data capture capabilities, further streamlining customer communications management and more. This builds on our commitment to improving the user experience, empowering remote workforces and helping you unlock additional value from the Hyland platform.
Key recent enhancements to the Hyland platform
An improved user experience
- Enhancements across our modernized user interfaces allow users extended capability to interact with documents including the ability to make annotations and view notes
- International customers will benefit from expanded language support within several product areas
- Enhanced APIs and expanded configurability options enable administrators to more easily build, configure and adapt solutions
More robust mobile capabilities to empower remote and traveling workforces
- The next-generation OnBase Mobile offering — with support for both Android and iOS — provides a modernized mobile experience to customers who need to access OnBase from their mobile devices
- When hosting remote meetings using the agenda management suite, users now have the ability to capture public comments during the meeting, improving overall interactivity
Expanding our content services capabilities
- Our intelligent capture capability now has the advanced ability to extract and digitize challenging handwritten inputs
- Customers utilizing our CCM solution for customer communications can now enable single sign-on (SSO) for both on-premises and cloud deployments to streamline the user experience
Current customer?Visit Hyland Community for more information on release training and how to upgrade.