Healthcare organisations relying on legacy McKesson applications, as well as those planning to upgrade to Paragon, need strategic solutions to manage unstructured patient information. If your healthcare organisation uses one or multiple McKesson solutions, rest easy. OnBase can help you get the most out of multiple McKesson systems including STAR, Series, HealthQuest, Pathways, Horizon or McKesson’s go-forward HIS, Paragon.
Consolidate your information silos – from disparate systems to isolated documents
By consolidating all of your document silos into one enterprise system, you’ll reduce the overhead that comes with managing and supporting multiple document and content management platforms while improving the way your organisation controls patient information.
Consider these OnBase benefits:
- Meets U.S. Department of Health and Human Services requirements supporting meaningful use
- Optimises IT resources by eliminating the need to support multiple legacy systems
- Enables IT to respond faster to changing business requirements and new projects
- Increases system scalability, reliability and performance
- Streamlines conversion projects to meet tight ‘go-live’ deadlines
- Replaces the following McKesson imaging solutions: McKesson Patient Folder (formerly called Horizon Patient Folder or HPF), McKesson Business Folder (formerly called Horizon Business Folder or HBF), Imaging Link Engine, and McKesson Enterprise Content Management (briefly named Horizon Enterprise Content Management)