AP Automation for Dynamics 365
Accelerate processing with greater control and visibility
Take control of your AP operations
AP Automation for Microsoft Dynamics 365 accelerates processing from the moment an invoice is received. The powerful combination of intelligent capture and workflow automation provide and auditable trail of activity for every data point and document in your process, turning invoices into a rich source of information about your transactions.
Speed invoice processing
Leveraging human-like intelligence from Brainware, invoice data is captured at the source regardless of format — email, fax, EDI, etc. — eliminating the need to manually input information into your Dynamics system. This minimises the chance of erroneous or incomplete data, while automatically preparing the invoice for processing.
- With Hyland’s built-in, bi-directional Dynamics 365 integration, extracted invoice data is directly delivered to and from your ERP via invoice registers, making it instantly available for users.
- Extracted data is validated against existing Dynamics databases, and transactions are updated with updated values and status information.
- Automated workflows route invoices for issue resolution, coding or approval, notifying key stakeholders along the way.
- Validated data is posted to Dynamics and vendor invoices are created automatically.
- Users can quickly retrieve corresponding invoices, goods receipts, check images, vendor contracts and even historical correspondence directly from the record screen in Dynamics.
Improve visibility and control
Hyland centralizes access to all AP documents, processes and data, equipping staff with the information they need to make faster and smarter operational and financial decisions.
- Real-time dashboards provide managers with insight into the current status of invoice processing, enabling them to identify bottlenecks and adjust workload distribution.
- All documentation is captured and stored on one system, allowing staff to surface the content they need directly from the Dynamics interface.
- Control is improved by leveraging well-defined approval hierarchies and tracking the complete approval history for each invoice.
- Ensures consistent record keeping and guarantees the right information is available to the right people.
Ready to learn more? Contact us to find out how your organisation can benefit by integrating Hyland’s AP Automation solution with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP.