Partnering with Microsoft
A Microsoft Certified Partner for nearly 20 years, Hyland Software works closely with Microsoft to ensure OnBase is optimized to operate successfully in Microsoft environments. This strong partnership has led to the creation of a powerful ECM solution tailored for departments but comprehensive for the enterprise. Recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management (2010-2014), Hyland continues to provide real-world solutions to everyday business challenges.
A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner holding eight Microsoft Competencies, Hyland demonstrates its commitment to the future of Microsoft technology through various competencies, including Application Integration, Business Intelligence, Content Management and the ISV Competency.
A Member of the Worldwide ISV Partner Advisory Council, Hyland holds the designation of Globally Managed ISV within the Microsoft Partner Network, a distinction extended to only the top .05 percent of Microsoft’s 75,000 partners. With a steady growth rate, Hyland’s global reach now spans four continents with offices in the U.S., Brazil, Japan and a subsidiary in the U.K..
OnBase is the only ECM solution built entirely on Microsoft Platforms, leveraging the following functionality across Microsoft technology:
- 100 percent Microsoft-centric: built on .NET framework, Visual Basic, and C#
- Optimized for Office 2010 vertical applications
- Packaged integrations with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 and Windows SharePoint Server
- Integrations with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Outlook 2007 and 2010, Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010, and Microsoft InfoPath
- Microsoft BizTalk Server, Microsoft Windows Server
- Compatible with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- OnBase Field Adjuster App for Windows 8