Empower superior care across the healthcare enterprise
Throughout the healthcare organization, all kinds of information reside outside core HIT applications. Consequently, clinicians and staff don’t always have the information they need at the moment they need it.
OnBase Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Solutions for Healthcare finds the information you need, controls it, makes it work for you. Information is readily available to clinicians and staff within the applications they already use and know, driving improvements in patient care and service while reducing operational costs.
OnBase ECM solutions help healthcare organizations:
- Extend the value of existing IT investments (present Patient information through EMRs)
- Save time and resources while reducing risk in HIM (information control and automation)
- Support informed care with clinical device integration (data from disparate systems)
- Realize timelier reimbursements (work only exceptions)
- Eliminate inefficiencies in accounting, finance and human resources (automated workflow)
Healthcare is our largest focus. We combine our team that includes nurses, therapists and HIM directors with our 20 years of ECM experience, healthcare implementation experience and our customers’ input to build our solutions. That’s why 98 percent of our customers renew maintenance every year. That’s why we are exclusively endorsed by the American Hospital Association (AHA) and the only ECM vendor with a healthcare focus to be named a ‘Leader’ in Gartner Inc.’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management*.
*Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management, Mark R. Gilbert, Karen M. Shegda, Kenneth Chin, Gavin Tay, October, 2012.