Increase operational efficiency and data accuracy with the OnBase Integration for Microsoft BizTalk
The OnBase Integration for Microsoft BizTalk® allows organization to plug OnBase enterprise content management (ECM) into their existing BizTalk environment without any custom development efforts needed. By connecting OnBase to all of enterprise applications using BizTalk, organizations leverage and extend the value of their existing investments. The result is an increase in operational efficiencies and data accuracy with a robust set of BizTalk-specific services that extend essential OnBase functions to easily automate standard business processes. In other words, OnBase makes it easy to sync all of your applications running on BizTalk with the advantages of ECM.
Why choose the OnBase Integration for BizTalk?
- Leverages an organization's investments by connecting OnBase ECM to all enterprise applications using Microsoft BizTalk.
- Increases operational efficiencies and data accuracy with a robust set of BizTalk-specific services that extend essential OnBase ECM functions to easily automate standard business process tasks
- Immediate, out-of-the-box integration with all of an organization's BizTalk-enabled applications
- No OnBase custom development or respective ongoing maintenance efforts required
OnBase-to-BizTalk services include:
- Archive Document – Allows BizTalk to post a document from another system directly into OnBase
- Update Document Metadata – Enables BizTalk to gather data from another system and update the keywords on an existing OnBase document
- Get Document Information – Provides the ability for the BizTalk system to query the status of an OnBase document including its keyword information, workflow queues, and document history and perform actions or decisions based on those values
- Update Keyset – Provides the ability for another system to update an OnBase keyset
- Create eForm – Allows BizTalk messages to map fields to form fields and keyword fields when creating the OnBase electronic form
- Save InfoPath Document – This adapter enables the storage of an InfoPath form into OnBase