The 2013 OnBase Training & Technology Conference is over, but the excitement, engagement, and learning continues!
Nearly 1,500 people in the OnBase community came together for an engaging week of education, networking and enjoyment. Thank you to all who attended; we look forward to seeing old friends and new at next year's OTTC in Orlando (September 14 - 18 at the Gaylord Palms)!
In the meantime, don't forget about these great resources to extend your OnBase education and engagement:
Need a refresher?
You’re in luck – session and self-paced lab materials are available for download through the OTTC Portal until the end of the year. You can also join Hyland product experts as they present session highlights in the Best of OTTC 2013 Webinar Series in October and early November.
Take-away tips to share
If you've not read Katie Alberti's insightful blog posts about supporting your OTTC experience, take a few minutes to read, and share, her great tips on maximizing your investment through training, sharing the great things you learned with others, and preparing for next year's conference!
Keep the conversation going
Hyland Software Community is your online venue to connect with other users, solution providers and OnBase experts to learn more about specific products and solutions, find technical resources, ask questions, and interact with others who share common interests and issues.
Relive the fun through pictures
Who doesn’t want to get another look at Migelvis? Check out photos of the 2013 OTTC on flickr!
Congratulations 2013 OTTC Winners!
Thank you to all those who utilized the OTTC Portal and completed conference surveys! We will continue to utilize your feedback to tailor this conference to suit your needs.
Portal Winners - Passes to 2014 OTTC in Orlando
- Shawn Heid, University of Michigan Home Care Services
- Kathryn Huene, The Libman Company
- Adam Johnson, Discovery Benefits Inc.
- Paul Lampton, Kentucky Farm Bureau
- Carlos Salas, New Braunfels Utilities
Overall Conference Survey Winners - Passes to 2014 OTTC in Orlando
- Andrea Boyd, University Of Northern Iowa
- Bruce Lowther, Oregon Judicial Department
- Leland Pegg, Safeauto
- David Solovey, Amwins Group Inc.
- Robert Woodall, First Republic Bank
Session Survey Winners - iPad minis
- Terri Fredin, Vail Resorts
- Amy Kearney, Utica National Insurance Group
- Steve Kinney, Crop Production Services, Inc.
- Patricia Ladd, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont
- Todd Michaels, Wayne Homes
- Kaye Pereida, Pomona College
- Karen Primm, CSU Northridge
- Yolanda Rucker, Cobb County Government
- Tara Slone, Sentara Healthcare
- Ryan Wilson, Doxtek
We look forward to seeing you September 14 - 18, 2014 in Orlando!