Whether it is mapping a business process to OnBase functionality, identifying potential ROI for a proposed OnBase solution or accurately identifying the business requirements of a workflow solution, Hyland’s Education Services provide the knowledge you need to make your organization’s processes run better.
Designed to be accessible to all schedules, locations, budgets and skill levels, our curriculum extends to physical classroom courses, online instructor-led classes, self-paced virtual classroom courses, and our fully produced video courses made available throughout the world.
At Hyland, our Education Services teams address the real-world training needs of customers and partners in the OnBase community—professionals from all industries across the globe, with very diverse roles. Our courses are designed to directly address both business and IT requirements, and our world-class instructors include OnBase technical experts, ECM leaders, and industry-specific business process analysts.
OnBase Certifications are the cornerstone of an effective ECM strategy. Hyland’s industry-recognized certifications enable OnBase professionals who administer, maintain, design, or implement OnBase solutions to gain the competitive and technical capabilities that drive results. Certifications require you to complete challenging coursework, pass rigorous written and practical assessments, and analyze a new or existing OnBase solution.
• Onsite, instructor-led classes are taught at Hyland headquarters, at regional locations or at your organization.
• Online, self-paced curriculums allow you to complete certification coursework at any time of day or night, within a 20-day block of time.
Premium Subscription is targeted and advanced solution training and professional role development for your key OnBase contributors. This online, on-demand set of training sessions enhances the value of OnBase Certifications, as well as empowers the tactical knowledge of OnBase support staff. Designed for individuals with a core understanding of OnBase, Premium Subscription offers access to high-quality education that directly maps to the activities and decisions system administrators, workflow designers, business analysts, support engineers or project managers face in their roles.
• Dozens of online, role-focused, continuing education training courses are designed to get staff up-to-speed quickly, with industry content that used to be available at conferences only.
• On-demand management reports provide managers easy access to training initiative status.
• One instance of Premium Subscription provides your entire organization access to continuing education from leading OnBase experts for one year.
TechQuest, the OnBase developer conference is unparalleled in the opportunities it presents for networking and knowledge sharing with OnBase support and development peers, as well as Hyland Software developers, ECM industry experts and other technical experts. Targeted classroom sessions provide you the exact, hands-on content you need to continue to operate efficiently in your role. Recertification classes during the conference provide an efficient way to keep your certification current.
TechQuest is offered three times per year.
Web-Based Training provided by Hyland’s Education Services provide several no cost eLearning products designed to prepare you for upcoming certification training or easily train end-users on core OnBase concepts.
• Web-Based Training (WBT) enables you to obtain prerequisite training on your schedule, for upcoming classroom and certification courses.
• Quick Look training sessions are five minutes of targeted OnBase concepts emailed to you and your end users every Wednesday.
• Access OnBase module-based, end user training courses online, or self-host them from your organization’s Intranet for large group training.
For more information, see training.onbase.com