Imaging Services:Outsource document scanning and indexing to make your content usable faster
Everyone needs to get more work done. Faster. The trouble is that half the work we do includes reading, routing and filing hundreds of pieces of paper. Or it includes deploying armies of people on missions to warehouses where filed and forgotten information sits fading and, in some cases, disintegrating right before our eyes.
More frustrating? You know technology can help - if only you can get the information into the system. But it can be difficult to find the resources – hardware, people and time – to convert paper to electronic documents.
No worries. Hyland Software’s Imaging Services can help.
Staffed with experienced professionals that focus on quality service, the Hyland Imaging Services team offers numerous imaging solutions for a wide-variety of organizations, including:
- Scanning and Indexing – Convert paper documents into digital copies, identify documents, and extract index information from those documents. This service is available for backfile conversion projects as well as “day-forward” or real-time documents
- Indexing Only – Imaging Services receives digital documents from the customer in order to extract index information. This service is available for backfile conversion projects as well as “day-forward” or real-time documents
In addition, we offer:
- Physical Storage – Warehouse and vault storage to store hard copies of paper, film, or CDs for customer for their retention period
- Film Conversions – Convert film to digital documents
- Paper to Film – Convert paper document to microfilm
Rev Up Your Business Processes
Organizations often discover that outsourcing scanning and imaging needs increases the speed and effectiveness of their organization by reducing the time it takes to process work. Documents are automatically scanned at the start of a business process, so they move quickly into the systems those companies already use, making them readily available to everyone who needs them. Imaging Services:
- Allows you to focus on your core business objectives
- Avoids setup, hardware, staffing and training costs
- Provides one vendor for your document scanning, indexing and storage needs
- Eases compliance by managing document retention processes for you physical documents
- Take advantage of our years of experience with both imaging services and ECM
After 20 years at it, we’re old pros at taking all the information that pours into organizations every day, getting it into systems quickly and correctly, and then making it available to everyone who needs it, when they need it. Essentially, having Hyland handle your imaging needs is like giving yourself a head start before the race even begins.